The site operator collects the personal information of users of this service.
In order to provide better services to users, the site operator collects personal information appropriately, establishes specific rules for its use, and strives to handle users' personal information in an appropriate manner.
The site operator always checks whether the rules regarding personal information are properly observed, and strives for appropriate handling of users' personal information.
The site operator will comply with all laws and regulations regarding personal information.
1. Scope of the document
This policy applies to the use of the Service by users.
2. Collection of Personal Information
The site operator will acquire personal information properly and without deception or other wrongful means.
Although we collect user information such as IP addresses on some pages, we will not disclose such information to any third party without a formal request from a court of law.
The site operator may store and refer to cookies on the user's computer in the Service.
In addition, companies displaying advertisements in the Service may store and refer to cookies in the user's computer.
3. Usage of Personal Information
The site operator will use personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use.
In the event that personal information is to be used for purposes not specified below, we will obtain the prior consent of the person concerned.
- To provide and operate this service.
- To receive and answer questions.
- To bill users who have used paid services.
- To provide information on maintenance, important notices, etc. as necessary.
- To introduce campaigns, new features, etc. related to the services provided by the site operator.
To compile, analyze, and prepare statistical data on the attributes of personal information.
(Statistical materials are those processed in such a way that individuals cannot be identified or specified, and may be used and processed for the development of new services and other business operations. In addition, statistical data may be provided to business partners).
- To contact the user who uploaded the content regarding the use of the content uploaded by the user for the services provided by the site operator.
- When there is a business partner company and the user uses the joint service, to provide the business partner company with the minimum items of personal information necessary to provide the joint service.
4. Secure Management of Personal Information
The site operator will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of the personal information it handles and to otherwise safely manage the personal information.
5. Entrustment of Personal Information
When entrusting all or part of the handling of personal information to a third party, the site operator will conduct a rigorous investigation of the third party and will exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over the third party to ensure the safe management of the entrusted personal information.
6. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
In principle, the site operator will not provide personal information to a third party without prior consent from the person concerned, but may disclose or provide personal information in the following cases.
- When required by law.
- When disclosure is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
- When disclosure is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or an individual or entity entrusted by either a national agency or local government to execute affairs prescribed by law, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
7. Disclosure and correction of personal information
The site operator will promptly disclose your personal information upon your request for disclosure.
In such cases, if the identity of the person cannot be verified, the disclosure will not be made.
If there is an error in the content of personal information and the person requests correction, addition, or deletion of the information, we will promptly respond to the request after investigation.
If the identity of the person making such a request cannot be confirmed, we will not respond to the request.
If you have any questions or inquiries regarding the handling of personal information by the site operator, please contact us using the inquiry form.
8. Disclaimer clause
The site operator will operate the service appropriately in accordance with the law and other regulations to prevent leakage of personal information, etc. However, in the following cases, the site operator will be exempted from liability for any trouble caused by a third party obtaining personal information.
- When a User himself/herself reveals his/her personal information to other Users through the Service functions or other means.
- When a user is unintentionally identified by information entered by another user on the service.
- In the event of leakage or other accidents that occur through no fault of the site operator.
9. Amendments to Policies
The content of this policy is subject to change.
The revised policy will be effective from the time it is posted on this site, unless otherwise specified by the site operator.